about 1500Four-light window with patterned quarries in the main lights and figurative fragments in the tracery lights, including angels with heraldry.
Church of All Saints, Gresford, Wrexhamsouth wall of the south aisle chapel (Trevor, or St Catherine's, Chapel) (window number: sIV)
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 27-04-2018
For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:
This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):Click here for other works at this siteFurther reading
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.
Mostyn Lewis, Stained Glass in North Wales up to 1850 (Altrincham: John Sherratt and Son Ltd, 1970), p. 44.
Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2018.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4141 (accessed 5 December 2019)
Photo © Martin Crampin