Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

St Luke and Cornelius

  St Luke and Cornelius

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

about 1899

Two-light window with standing figures. Angels above.



Church of St Tydecho, Llanymawddwy, Gwynedd
south wall of the nave

Given in memory of Sir William Roberts (1830-1899).

Possibly Heaton Butler & Bayne.



 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 13-12-2011

 

For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:

St Luke: St Luke and CorneliusCornelius: St Luke and Cornelius

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.

Show more subjects

Click here for other works at this site

References

Richard Haslam, Julian Orbach and Adam Voelcker, The Buildings of Wales: Gwynedd (New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 2009), p. 670.


 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2011.
https://stainedglass.delweddau.cymru/object/3917 (accessed 13 April 2024)



View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 

  St Luke and Cornelius

Photo © Martin Crampin



 
Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies


Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin © 2011-2024