Click here for other works at this siteClick here for other works connected to Jones & Willis LtdReferences
The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John
Three-light window with Christ on the Cross, with Mary and John the Evangelist in the left and right lights respectively.
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy
east wall of the north nave (Lady Chapel)
Signed by the firm with lettering and their mitre mark.
Given in memory of John Pugh, rector of the parish from 1862-1889, and his wife Frances Jane Cooper, by their son John Pugh.
Record added by Peter Jones, edited by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 07-02-2012
For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:
This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):Show more subjects
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.
Edward Hubbard, The Buildings of Wales: Clwyd (Harmondsworth/Cardiff: Penguin/University of Wales Press, 1986), p. 240.
Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2012. (record added by Peter Jones)View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4328 (accessed 26 September 2020)
Photo © Peter Jones