Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Murphy-Devitt Studios (1958-1980)

Stained glass studio established by Johnny Murphy (1921–2006), his wife Roísín Dowd Murphy (1923–2006) and John A. Devitt. Both Johnny Murphy and Devitt had worked at Harry Clarke Studios, and after undertaking commissions together after 1955, they established the studio in the late 1950s (information kindly provided by David Caron).

Website for Murphy-Devitt Studios.


Search for further information about Murphy-Devitt Studios on Google

Your search found 2 results
  The Baptism of Christ The Baptism of Christ
firm/studio: Murphy-Devitt Studios
probably 1960s
Church of the Good Shepherd, Llanrwst, Conwy
south wall of the sanctuary
  Christian Symbols Christian Symbols
firm/studio: Murphy-Devitt Studios
about 1961
Church of the Good Shepherd, Llanrwst, Conwy
(liturgical) west window


Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2021 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2021