Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

G. A. Rowson

Stained glass artist of Shrewsbury. George A. Rowson was a pupil of John Davies, who had worked for David Evans before setting up his on studio on St Mary's Street, Shrewsbury. Rowson appears to have executed designs by William Pearce of Birmingham.

References

Martin Harrison, Victorian Stained Glass (London: 1980), p. 75.




Search for further information about G. A. Rowson on Google

Your search found 1 result
  St David with St Martin and St Illtud St David with St Martin and St Illtud
designer: William Pearce
firm/studio: G. A. Rowson
1919
Church of St Illtyd, Llantwit Fardre, Rhondda Cynon Taff
south wall of the nave


Browse list of people in the database



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2021 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2021