The Virgin Mary with Phebe and Dorcas
Three-light window with standing figures.
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
Church of St Mary, Briton Ferry, Neath Port Talbot
south wall of the south aisle (window number: sIII)
Signed with the mark of the studio.
The window was given in memory of Ellen Augusta Walters (1877-1948), who was the wife of Revd L.H. Walters, the vicar of the parish from 1913-49.
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 25-05-2018
For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:
This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):Click here for other works at this siteClick here for other works connected to Celtic StudiosReferences
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.
Maurice Broady, A Vision Fulfilled: The story of Celtic Studios and Swansea's architectural glass tradition (Swansea: West Glamorgan Archive Service, 2010), p. 112.
Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2018. View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4850 (accessed 25 October 2021)
Photo © Martin Crampin