Mynydd Bach Chapel, Llangyfelach, Swansea
The windows may have been made when the porch was added to the façade in 1930. However, it is thought this window, and another rectangular one, were made by Celtic Studios, which would date them as no earlier than 1948.
Record added by Ann Swindale, edited by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 22-10-2020
This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):Click here for other works at this site
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.
Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2020. (record added by Ann Swindale)
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4541 (accessed 15 October 2021)
Photo © Ann Swindale