Christ with the Doctors in the Temple
firm/studio: S. Belham & Co.
St Woolos Cathedral, Newport
The window is no longer extant, but its installation is recorded in The Builder (information kindly provided by Michael Belham). The window was formerly located in the south aisle, according to W.N. Johns' history of the church.
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 17-08-2020
This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):Click here for other works at this siteClick here for other works connected to S. Belham & Co.References
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.
W. N. Johns, History of the Church of S. Gwynllyw, Newport (W.N. Johns, 1891), p. 118.
Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2020. View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4412 (accessed 16 October 2021)