Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Harvest Window

  Harvest Window

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

1954

Two-light window.

size: 46 cm (width of each light)
firm/studio: Celtic Studios

Church of St Elidyr, Crunwere, Pembrokeshire
north wall of the nave

Given in memory of the James family. Alfred James had been churchwarden for 25 years.

The farm in the upper roundel is Broomylake Farm.





 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 13-12-2011

 

For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:

Farm: Harvest WindowHarvest WindowHarvest Window

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.

Show more subjects

Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to Celtic Studios

References

Maurice Broady, A Vision Fulfilled: The story of Celtic Studios and Swansea's architectural glass tradition (Swansea: West Glamorgan Archive Service, 2010), p. 109.


 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2011.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4079 (accessed 21 October 2021)


 

  Harvest Window

Photo © Martin Crampin



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2021 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2021