Christ the Good Shepherd
Three-light window with standing figure of Christ at the centre with sheep. Symbols of the four evangelists in the outer lights.
size: 43 cm (width of each light)
firm/studio: Burlison & Grylls
Church of St Catwg, Llangattock, Powys
south wall of the chancel
Given in memory of G. Howell (died 1884), rector of the parish, by parishioners and friends.
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 13-12-2011
For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:
This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):Click here for other works at this siteClick here for other works connected to Burlison & GryllsReferences
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.
Richard Haslam, The Buildings of Wales: Powys (Harmondsworth/Cardiff: 1979), p. 345.
Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2011. View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/3993 (accessed 25 October 2021)
Photo © Martin Crampin