Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

St David and Gerald of Wales

  St David and Gerald of Wales

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

1915

Two-light window with standing figures


firm/studio: C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd

Church of St James, Manorbier, Pembrokeshire
north wall of the north aisle

With tower and wheatsheaf rebus.




 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 04-11-2013

 

For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:

St David: St David and Gerald of WalesGerald of Wales: St David and Gerald of Wales

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.

Show more subjects

Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd

References

Martin Crampin, Stained Glass from Welsh Churches (Talybont: Y Lolfa, 2014), p. 217.

Thomas Lloyd, Julian Orbach and Robert Scourfield, The Buildings of Wales: Pembrokeshire (New Haven/London: Yale University Press, 2004), p. 275.

Philip Collins, The Corpus of Kempe Stained Glass in the UK and Ireland (Kempe Trust, 2000), p. 331.


 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2013.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/2363 (accessed 23 October 2021)


 

  St David and Gerald of Wales

Photo © Martin Crampin



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2021 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2021