Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

The History of the Diocese of St Asaph

D. R. Thomas


Oswestry: Caxton Press, 3 July 1909

A three-volume history, with successive volumes published in 1908, 1911 and 1913. This was the second edition, the first edition having been published as a single volume in 1874.

Objects associated with this source

Show further minor references




 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017