formerly in: Caernarfonshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH78347902
Photo © Peter Joneslarger image
Church built in 1897-9 for Lady Augusta Mostyn.
| St David and St Martin |
artist: Henry Gustave Hiller
Church of All Saints, Deganwy, Conwy
Photo © Peter Jones