Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Michael, Mounton, Pembrokeshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN080132

Church (Anglican)
St Michael's Chapel, originally the parish church, dates back to at least the fifteenth century and was restored in the nineteenth century. The church is closed and is now derelict.

There are no works in the database for this site.

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database



Works previously at this site:
Your search found 2 results.
  Annunciation, Virgin and Child and Visitation Annunciation, Virgin and Child and Visitation
designer: Heaton, Butler & Bayne
1909
Church of St Martin, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
south wall of the Lady Chapel (south aisle)
  The Annunciation The Annunciation
artist: Christopher Charles Powell
1940
Church of St Martin, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
south wall of the south aisle







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017