J. M. Porter (1863-1942)
Architect, John Merry Porter moved to Colwyn Bay as a child, and trained as an architect in Manchester. He returned to Colwyn Bay and worked with others in partnership, including Lawrence Booth, Thomas Chadwick and Charles Ernest Elcock. His practice became known as J.M. Porter & Co. from about 1912 until its closure in 1973.
See biography at Dictionary of Scottish Architects
Sites associated with this person
Search for further information about J. M. Porter on Google
as architect: Church of St Andrew
, Colwyn Bay , ConwyThere are no works in the database associated with this person.Browse list of people in the databaseView this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database