Paley & Austin (1867-1916)
Architectural practice established in Lancaster by Edward Graham Paley (who had been chief assistant to John Douglas
and Hubert James Austin (who had trained with Gilbert Scott
). The practice was subsequently known as Paley, Austin & Paley when Paley's son Henry Anderson Paley joined the firm, and then Austin & Paley in 1895 when the elder Paley died.
Scottish Architects websiteSites associated with this person
as architect: Church of St Mary
, Betws-y-coed , ConwyThere are no works in the database associated with this person.Browse list of people in the databaseView this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database