Stained glass studio established by Charles Lightfoot in 1890. The firm, based in Manchester, still specialises in the production, repair and restoration of stained glass under the direction of Geoff Thornton.
| The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd
restorer: Charles Lightfoot
Church of St Engan, Llanengan, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel aisle