Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Daniells & Fricker

George Daniels (sometimes Daniel or Daniells, 1854-1940) was initially apprenticed to Clayton & Bell and prepared cartoons for the firm from 1880-1920. During this time and afterwards he also worked with Horace Wilkinson and F.C. Eden. Before the end of the First World War he established the partnership Daniels & Fricker in London.

Further reading

Joyce Little, Stained Glass Marks and Monograms (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002), p. 37.



Your search found 2 results.
  The Parable of the Talents The Parable of the Talents
firm/studio: Daniells & Fricker
1916
Church of St Mary, Aberafan, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of south aisle
  Receiving the Crown of Life Receiving the Crown of Life
firm/studio: Daniells & Fricker
1920
Church of St Mary, Aberafan, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
west wall of the nave




Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017