Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

David Brandon (1813-1897)

Victorian architect working in the Gothic Revival style. Under the patronage of Lord Cawdor, he undertook a number of church restorations in south Pembrokeshire.

Further reading

Thomas Lloyd, Julian Orbach and Robert Scourfield, The Buildings of Wales: Pembrokeshire (New Haven/London: Yale University Press, 2004), p. 59.



Sites associated with this person
   as architect: Church of St Mary, Carew , Pembrokeshire
   as architect: Church of St David, Merthyr Tydfil , Merthyr Tydfil
   as architect: Church of St Nicholas and St Teilo, Penally , Pembrokeshire
   as architect: Church of St Mary the Virgin, Tenby , Pembrokeshire
   as architect: Church of St Michael and All Angels, Castlemartin , Pembrokeshire



There are no works in the database associated with this person.

Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017