Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Luxford Studios (established 1946)


Stained glass family firm founded by three brothers (Thomas, Frank and Harold) in New Barnet in 1946. The studio continued as Luxford Stained Glass under the leadership of Peter Luxford, who relocated to Devon.




Search for further information about Luxford Studios on Google

Your search found 2 results
  Virgin and Child, St Elizabeth and St John the Baptist Virgin and Child, St Elizabeth and St John the Baptist
firm/studio: Luxford Studios
1954
Church of St Seiriol, Penmon, Anglesey
south wall of the chancel
  St Cecilia and St Catherine with Local Scenes St Cecilia and St Catherine with Local Scenes
firm/studio: Luxford Studios
1957
Church of St George, St George, Conwy
north wall of the chancel (window number: nII)
Further reading

Joyce Little, Stained Glass Marks and Monograms (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002), p. 82.





Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database



 
Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies


Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin © 2011-2024