Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Prothero and Phillott

Architectural practice based in Cheltenham. Henry Allen Prothero (1848-1906) and George Henry Phillott (c.1851-1926) joined the firm of John Middleton and his son in about 1883. They were joined by L.W. Barnard in 1893, who eventually took over the firm in 1919.


Search for further information about Prothero and Phillott on Google

Sites associated with this person
   as architect: Church of St David, Carreg-wen , Pembrokeshire
   as architect: Church of St David, Capel Dewi , Ceredigion
   as architect: Church of the Holy Trinity, Aberaeron , Ceredigion
   as architect: Christ Church, Prestatyn , Flintshire
   as architect: Church of St Mary, Kidwelly , Carmarthenshire



There are no works in the database associated with this person.

Browse list of people in the database



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019