Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

E. H. Lingen Barker


Architect of Hereford. E.H. Lingen Barker was the St Davids Diocesan architect between 1870 and 1875, and undertook small-scale restorations of small churches in Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire during that period and after.




Search for further information about E. H. Lingen Barker on Google

Sites associated with this person
  as architect: Church of St Thomas a Becket, Haverfordwest , Pembrokeshire
  as architect: Church of St James the Great, Walwyn's Castle , Pembrokeshire
  as architect: Church of St Peter, Little Newcastle , Pembrokeshire
  as architect: Church of St Carannog, Llangrannog , Ceredigion
  as architect: Church of St Michael, Pembroke , Pembrokeshire
  as architect: Church of St John, Nelson , Caerphilly
  as architect: Church of St Teilo, Brechfa , Carmarthenshire



There are no works in the database associated with this person.
Further reading

Thomas Lloyd, Julian Orbach and Robert Scourfield, The Buildings of Wales: Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion (London: Yale University Press, 2006), pp. 43, 44.

Thomas Lloyd, Julian Orbach and Robert Scourfield, The Buildings of Wales: Pembrokeshire (New Haven/London: Yale University Press, 2004), p. 59.





Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database



 
Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies


Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin © 2011-2024