Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Henry Kennedy

Architect. Moved from London to North Wales to work on churches in 1841, where for the next fifty years he worked on numerous church restorations and new buildings, particularly in Anglesey and across Caernarfonshire.

Further reading

Richard Haslam, Julian Orbach and Adam Voelcker, The Buildings of Wales: Gwynedd (New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 2009), pp. 64, 66-7.



Sites associated with this person
   as architect: Church of St Maelog, Llanfaelog , Anglesey
   as architect: Church of St Mary, Derwen , Denbighshire
   as architect: Church of St Enddwyn, Llanenddwyn , Gwynedd
   as architect: Church of St Beuno, Aberffraw , Anglesey
   as architect: Church of St Gwenllwyfo, Dulas , Anglesey
   as architect: Church of St Eilian, Llaneilian , Anglesey
   as architect: Church of St Deiniol, Llanddaniel Fab , Anglesey
   as architect: Church of St Catherine, Llanfaes , Anglesey
   as architect: Church of St Cawrdaf, Llangoed , Anglesey
   as architect: Church of St Rhuddlad, Llanrhuddlad , Anglesey



There are no works in the database associated with this person.

Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017