Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Thomas Nicholson (1823-1895)


Architect based in Hereford. The practice he established continued as Nicholson & Sons.




Search for further information about Thomas Nicholson on Google

Sites associated with this person
  as architect: Church of St Michael, Forden , Powys
  as architect: Church of St Gabriel, Brynmill , Swansea



There are no works in the database associated with this person.


Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database



 
Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies


Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin © 2011-2024