Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Leonard William Barnard (1870-1951)

Architect based in Cheltenham. L. W. Barnard joined the architects Prothero and Phillott (formerly the practice of John Middleton) in the 1890s, becoming the principal partner by 1919. The practice continues today as Eric Cole Limited.

Sites associated with this person
   as architect: Church of All Saints, Oystermouth , Swansea
   as architect: Christ Church, Prestatyn , Denbighshire
   as architect: Church of St John the Baptist, Wrexham , Wrexham
   as architect: Church of All Saints, Wrexham , Wrexham



There are no works in the database associated with this person.

Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017