Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Bodley & Garner (1869-1896)


Architectural partnership of G. F. Bodley and Thomas Garner.




Search for further information about Bodley & Garner on Google

Sites associated with this person
  as architect: Church of St Chad, Hanmer , Wrexham
  as architect: Church of St German, Roath , Cardiff
  as architect: Church of St Saviour, Splott , Cardiff



There are no works in the database associated with this person.
Further reading

Michael Hall, The Holiness of Beauty: G.F. Bodley (1827-1907) and his circle (London: V&A+RIBA Trust, 2008).





Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database



 
Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies


Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin © 2011-2024