Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Revd J. D. Davies (1831-1911)

Tractarian Rector of Llanmadoc and Cheriton, Gower, where woodcarving by him can be found. He was also the patron of the restoration of Llanmadoc.

Further reading

F. G. Cowley, 'Revd John David Davies: Anglo-Catholic Pioneer, Woodcarver and Local Antiquary' in Morgannwg, vol. XXXVII, pp. 9-41 (1994).



Sites associated with this person
   as patron: Church of St Madoc, Llanmadoc , Swansea



There are no works in the database associated with this person.

Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017