Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Christ the Good Shepherd

  Christ the Good Shepherd

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

1913

Single-light window.

size: 35 cm (width) [approx]
firm/studio: Abbott & Co. Ltd

Church of St Brynach, Dinas Cross, Pembrokeshire
north wall of the nave, behind the pulpit

By Abbott & Co. of Lancaster, a stronger than average figure. Erected in memory of the Revd John Williams, the builder of the church in 1861.




 
Record added by Martin Crampin, Additional contribution by John Morgan-Guy. Last updated on 20-12-2011

 

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.


Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to Abbott & Co. Ltd
 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2011. (with a contribution by John Morgan-Guy)
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/773 (accessed 5 August 2020)



View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 

  Christ the Good Shepherd

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2020 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2020