Click here for other works at this site
Single-light window with roundel of the lamb and red cross flag, together with vine decoration.
Church of St Michael, Llanfihangel Tal-y-llyn, Powys
Given in memory of Edward Williams, died 3 January 1878. If given soon after his death, it may have been installed shortly after the restoration of the church, making it the earliest pictorial glass in the church.
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 08-12-2015
For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:
This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):Show more subjects
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.
Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2015. View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4632 (accessed 8 December 2021)
Photo © Martin Crampin