Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

West Window

probably about 1890

Three-light window.


firm/studio: Shrigley & Hunt

Church of St Tysilio, Llantysilio, Denbighshire
west wall of the nave

Includes a portrait of Gertrude Edwards of Trevor Hall, in whose memory the window was given.




 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 01-03-2017

 

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.


Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to Shrigley & Hunt

Further reading

Martin Crampin, Stained Glass from Welsh Churches (Talybont: Y Lolfa, 2014), pp. 169-71.


 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2017.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4526 (accessed 20 July 2018)



View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2018 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2018