Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Architecture

  Architecture

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

about 1907

Large round-headed window with two smaller side lights.


artist: J. Dudley Forsyth

Bangor University Collection, Bangor, Gwynedd
main University building

The window was given by the architect, Henry T. Hare. A further window by the artist is located on the floor above.




 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 19-07-2012

 

For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:

ArchitectureChild Holding a Sailing Ship: Architecture

Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to J. Dudley Forsyth

References

Martin Crampin, Stained Glass from Welsh Churches (Talybont: Y Lolfa, 2014), p. 19.

Richard Haslam, Julian Orbach and Adam Voelcker, The Buildings of Wales: Gwynedd (New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 2009), p. 249.


 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2012.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4437 (accessed 23 January 2020)


 

  Architecture

Photo © Martin Crampin



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2020 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2020