Click here for other works at this siteClick here for other works connected to C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd
Single-light window with standing figure in armour with banner and shield.
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd
Church of St Mary, Pembroke, Pembrokeshire
north wall of north aisle
Bears the Kempe & Tower maker's mark. The window was one of three in the north aisle unveiled in January 1909, this window being given in memory of William Odyrne Hulm, who was for many years the town clerk of Pembroke.
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 07-09-2015
This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):Show more subjects
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.
Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2015.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/2417 (accessed 20 February 2018)
Photo © Martin Crampin