Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

King Henry VII

  King Henry VII

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

1909

Single-light window with standing figure of the king.


firm/studio: C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd

Church of St Mary the Virgin, Pembroke, Pembrokeshire
north wall of north aisle

Bears the Kempe & Tower maker's mark. The window was one of three in the north aisle unveiled in January 1909, this window being given in memory of James Henry Alexander Philipps, of Picton Castle, and his wife Mary Catherine.




 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 07-09-2015

 

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.

Show more subjects

Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd
 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2015.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/2416 (accessed 11 December 2019)


 

  King Henry VII

Photo © Martin Crampin



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019