|probably late nineteenth century or early twentieth century|
Panel in the centre of the single-light sanctuary window.
size: 40 cm (width) [approx]
artist: Edward Frampton
Church of St Twrog, Maentwrog, Gwynedd
south wall of the sanctuary
The window forms a pair with the one on the opposite side of the sanctuary. The window can be fairly safely attributed to Edward Frampton, through comparison with aisle windows by the artist at Hawarden, and lettering in another window in the church signed by Frampton (1896).
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 21-12-2017
Other works associated with this work
This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):Click here for other works at this siteClick here for other works connected to Edward Frampton
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.
Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2017.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/2017 (accessed 19 March 2019)
Photo © Martin Crampin