Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

The Good Shepherd

  The Good Shepherd

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Single-light window.

artist: Edward Frampton

Church of St Twrog, Maentwrog, Gwynedd
west end of the north aisle

Signed E. Frampton London.

Given in 1896 in memory of Robert Francis (died 1849) by his two sons.

Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 13-12-2011


For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:

The Good Shepherd

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.

Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to Edward Frampton


Richard Haslam, Julian Orbach and Adam Voelcker, The Buildings of Wales: Gwynedd (New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 2009), p. 672.


Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2011. (accessed 17 March 2018)

View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


  The Good Shepherd

Photo © Martin Crampin

National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2018 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2018