Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

St Edmund

  St Edmund

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

about 1925

Single-light window depicting standing figure of the saint in armour, holding a shield and three arrows.


firm/studio: Clayton & Bell

Church of St Mary, Betws-y-coed, Conwy
south wall of the south aisle

Given in memory of Edmund Charles Burton, July 1925.




 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 13-12-2011

 

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.

Show more subjects

Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to Clayton & Bell
 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2011.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/1993 (accessed 15 August 2020)


 

  St Edmund

Photo © Martin Crampin



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2020 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2020