Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

St Catherine

  St Catherine

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

1972

Seated crowned figure in a triangular sexafoil holding a palm and with her wheel. A dove is shown to the left.


firm/studio: Celtic Studios

Church of St Catharine, Baglan, Neath Port Talbot
south wall of the chancel

Given by Cyril Rees in memory of his wife Florence Adeline.




 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 13-12-2011

 

For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:

St Catherine

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.

Show more subjects

Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to Celtic Studios

References

Maurice Broady, A Vision Fulfilled: The story of Celtic Studios and Swansea's architectural glass tradition (Swansea: West Glamorgan Archive Service, 2010), p. 107.


 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2011.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/1864 (accessed 5 August 2020)


 

  St Catherine

Photo © Martin Crampin



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2020 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2020