Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

St German and St Margaret

  St German and St Margaret

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

1898

Two-light window depicting the saints in each light, with biblical texts above them.


designer: Burlison & Grylls

Church of St Saviour, Splott, Cardiff

Given by the first vicar of the church 'in thankfulness for the kindness of many friends' in 1898.


 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 15-01-2022

 

For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:

St German and St Margaret

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.


Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to Burlison & Grylls

References

John Newman, The Buildings of Wales: Glamorgan (London/Cardiff: 1995), p. 312.


 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2022.
https://stainedglass.delweddau.cymru/object/177 (accessed 25 April 2024)


 

  St German and St Margaret

Photo © Martin Crampin



 
Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies


Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin © 2011-2024