Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

St Michael and St David

image not available
about 1955

Two-light window with standing figures.



Church of the Holy Trinity, Corris, Gwynedd
south wall of the nave

Probably by Maile & Son.

The faculty for the window is dated April 1955.



 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 24-08-2020

 

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.


Click here for other works at this site
 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2020.
https://stainedglass.delweddau.cymru/object/1269 (accessed 4 March 2024)



 
Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies


Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin © 2011-2024