Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Signature
from St David and St Martin

  Signature    from    St David and St Martin

Photo © Peter Jones

larger image

1934

Two-light window with standing figures.


artist: Henry Gustave Hiller

Church of All Saints, Deganwy, Conwy
north aisle

Signed: H.G.HILLER, LIVERPOOL JAN 1934.

Dedication: 'In grateful memory of Thomas William Frost, a generous benefactor of this church and of the parish of Llanrhos in general. ob. 1932'





 
Record added by Peter Jones, edited by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 07-02-2012

 

For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:

St David and St Martin

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.

Show more subjects

Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to Henry Gustave Hiller
 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2012. (record added by Peter Jones)
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4330 (accessed 6 December 2019)


 

  Signature    from    St David and St Martin

Photo © Peter Jones



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019